Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Words: Vol. 2

We’ll go into the dark
To places that hate the light
He is the prince of Newark
Often found to be bright.

Traveling great distances,
To places never seen
We are the best of friends
Sharing the best of dreams

Running through town's orchards
Sword fighting in the night
Running away from boredom
Flying the highest kite

Climbing up the willow trees
To fight the willow beasts
Jumping ‘round, and falling down
And joining their great feasts

Don’t run that way
That’s the way they’re coming,
Coming after us in our sleep
Don’t run that way
They’ll kill us,
And take us to places full of creeps

He didn’t make it through the meadow.
He didn’t make it through the fight.
The prince is dead now, I am troubled.
The prince is dead now, I must fight.

With great courage and death to be found
We went running, faster than the rain
Standing on great mountains, built into the ground
He was tortured through the worst of pain.

My heart now is troubled
My heart now is heavy
Figuring out how to survive
Figuring how to not get weary
They almost found me in the bushes
Almost shot my head
They almost killed me
If not for the owl, I would be dead
Lying to the guardsmen
Fleeing through the halls
Running around the cherry bush
To hit them with rocks and bullet’s balls


“I challenge you, a fight to the death”
The one said to the other
“I know that with your death behind me
Will give me great power”


So fight they did until the death
The two both charging blindly
Fighting fierce, and fighting strong
And trying, ever trying

Wars with great generals
Is how this story ends
Kings and Emperors all lose life
With great loss mixed in trends

So when you next decide
To try to kill my best friend
Double think, and triple think
Or it will be your end

No comments:

Post a Comment